Saturday 23 July 2011

Thursday, July 21, 2011 Palmer to Valdez, Alaska


It is a beautiful day.  Little did I know, just how beautiful it was going to be.  It was an "OMG" day!!  We found God's Country Day!! Every turn, corner, uphill, or downhill was breathtaking.  I took so many pictures that I just about wore out the camera.  There will be no further text, except for what is on some of the pictures.  I believe that if you double click on them, they will get bigger, but I apologize now as there are quite a few collages. 









 


















































































Another Glacier.  They are everywhere.


























































If you ended up looking at all the pictures, Bless your Heart's!  I hope you agreed that what we saw was absolutely spectacular.                                                                                                                          
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment